ALOHA GROUP LIMITED PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
About Aloha Group
We are a limited company registered in Hong Kong. Our registered office is at Unit 513A, 5/F, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Innocentre, Kowloon Tong. For details of how to contact us, please refer to the contact us page at www.alohaonline.asia/contact-us.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact our team by any of the following means: at email@example.com or by post at Unit 513A, 5/F, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Innocentre, Kowloon Tong.
Aloha builds a range of products that enable users to do better in the digital marketing world. Our Products operate as SaaS and add-on on existing popular cloud platforms.
Our Products include
- Site Health Enhancer (S.H.E.)
- Quanery Lite
- Add-ons for cloud platforms like Google Data Studio
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Products and Services are intended solely for persons 18 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 18 you may not access or use our Service. By using our Products and Service, you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or older.
This private policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use your information
- What information we share
- Data storage and security
- Data retention
- Accessing, correcting, and deleting your information
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us
- Forms – Information provided to us when filling in forms on the Website or Products, including contact details such as name, email address, and phone number, profile information such as username or company name, billing information such as credit card details or billing address, and preference information such as notification and marketing preferences.
- Correspondence with Company – Information shared with us through contact forms, chat widgets, or emails
- Search queries – Search queries users performed on the Website or Products, including any support websites
- Other data submitted to the Website or Products when you participate in a survey, promotion, request customer support, or otherwise interact with the Product or communicate with Company.
Information automatically collected
- Personal Information – We collect email address, full name, and photo URL from users through Google/LinkedIn account and sign in services or directly in our app.
- Browser Information – We collect information that browser sends when you access our products. This includes IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser name, type, version, operating systems, devices, the pages, the components you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics that can be provided by the browser.
- Log/Activity Data – We collect logs from our apps to help us investigate issues and improve. We collect activities done by user and performance measures like time taken to execute, throughput.
Technologies used for automatic data collection
We use several technologies to collect and store cookies, pixel tags, local storage, REST calls, logs, and databases. In addition, we use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze information.
How we use your information
- Provide our Services
- To identify yourself and Services accessible to you.
- To enable you to access and use the Website and Product
- To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, and subscription notices
- To send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Support our Services
- To support our Services by investigating, analyzing, and resolving issues faced by you while accessing our Products. This also helps us to monitor the outages, blockages or errors in the Product and Service and take remedial actions.
- To communicate with users in respect of matters related to or arising from the use of our Products and Services
- To handle and follow up on enquiries, suggestions, complaints and claims.
- To conduct Product & Service surveys to better understand customers’ needs
- To send marketing communications (new features/ releases, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials) related to our business which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
How we share information we collect
We may share or disclose the information that we collect or you provide in the following ways below, but we do not sell or share personally identifiable information about you with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Sharing with third parties
- We share logs, activities, events that we collect along with the browser information to Google Analytics for visualization and monitoring purposes.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our Product/Service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Website or Product, among other things. For example, we may provide personal information to our service providers to process your payments or direct emailing of notifications regarding our Products. When data is provided to a third party, the service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information provided except for the sole purpose that was specified.
Disclosures required by law
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that an applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
- If Company, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Company may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Data Storage and Security
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. To provide Services in a reliable and responsible manner, Company processes and stores clients’ data in secure servers including but not limited to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, given that method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We rely on the underlying cloud platform like Google Cloud Platform to provide security to your information. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
We will store your data for as long as we consider it necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or until you withdraw your consent
Accessing, correcting, and deleting your information
Users have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Unit 513A, 5/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.